Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dear Baby Bucy...

Dear Little One,

I have no idea if you are a boy or a girl. I do not know what your name is going to be. I do not know if you will look more like Mommy or Daddy. I have no idea what kind of personality you will have. But I do know one thing for sure... You are already loved so very much!!! Keep growing strong. I cannot wait to meet you in April!

Love,

Mommy



Ultrasound = 20 weeks
(profile of the face)


We had our normal ultrasound at 18 weeks, but the baby was measuring a tad small so they couldn't get a good enough look at the heart and other organs so we had to go back for another. The baby has grown and everything looks great!

All curled up...


Cute little feet...


Straight on look at the face...


The tech kept referring to it as my little upside down baby because it did not want to move from this position (upside down, sitting on its head with butt in the air and knees curled into face). Too funny!


I was somewhat dreading having another ultrasound because it was torture last time taking a look in there and not finding out if it's a boy or a girl. It wasn't so hard this time around because the baby wasn't cooperating. I didn't even have to close my eyes because he/she kept the legs crossed and didn't give us a look anyway.

It is what it is, and so far it appears to be a healthy baby... We shall find out the rest of the details in April :)

0 comments: