Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

Carving pumpkins. Brooklyn helped with the "guts" for a minute, and only when using a spoon. She didn't want to get her hands dirty :)


The finished products. I asked her what she wanted me to carve on hers and she said a "Brooklyn face". How did I do?


Feeling the insides...


I went in the house to put things away and when I came back out to check on the kids, Trenton was eating the top of his pumpkin. It must have tasted good. He took a couple chunks out!


We thought it would be fun to dress up as a family again. This years' theme... Wizard of Oz.
The costumes turned out great and we got a ton of compliments when we took the kids trick or treating.


We went to my brother's house this year, along with my parents, Grandma, and Kurt's mom and sister and my sister in law's family. It's so much more fun to spend the holiday with family and friends instead of home alone.



We had the cutest little Dorothy and the most handsome little Cowardly Lion!


My nephew, Tanner was a Zombie this year.


Here's my niece, Sage, with Trenton. She was a flapper girl.


My brother's dog was even dressed up. Shelby was a banana split! So cute!


Yep, this girl has a different candy in each hand and something else in her mouth. She was living it up!


And of course Trenton was hanging out with his buddy, Grandpa. (Or as he calls him... Bampa). Grandpa was giving him chocolate!


Riding Tanner's scooter at the end of the night.


Looking through the binoculars. This boy had a fun night for sure!


We had yet another great Halloween. And next year we'll be adding one more to the bunch!

0 comments: