Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Baby Bucy #3 - 18 weeks

We had our 18 week ultrasound today... Baby is looking good. We have officially decided to NOT find out the gender until he/she is born. I didn't think I could go through with it, but Kurt really wanted to and talked me into it. Although it was a rough appointment to get through, I think it will be exciting to go through this pregnancy not knowing.

Here is the face:


Spine:


Arms and legs all curled up:


Hands curled up in front of the face:


My 18 week belly:


I think what changed my mind to agree with not finding out was the idea of how much more special the actual birth day will be. This will add a little extra excitement to the day with just Kurt and I knowing for the first few minutes, then spreading the news to those in the waiting room, then to the rest of our friends/family...

We already have boy and girl clothes and we're out of bedrooms, so no matter what the baby is, it will go in Trenton's room and Trenton will have to share with Brooklyn for the first year or so...

I still can't believe we didn't find out! Oh boy! 5 more months of anticipation!!!!! :)

0 comments: