Sunday, November 13, 2011

Just Another Week...

We haven't really been up to much, but I still wanted to keep up with my weekly posts! Kurt has been pretty sick so the kids and I have been trying to keep busy on our own. We walked to the park almost every day this week, but I don't really take my camera anymore. I have a gazillion pictures of them from that same park. It gives us something to do.... I get a good walk, kids get their energy out playing and Bailee has fun too!


I pulled the picnic table out and we had several picnic lunches in the backyard. Both kids think that's pretty neat.


And notice Bailee doesn't go too far from them. She's hoping they'll drop her a bite too. Silly dog!


Trenton kicking back in his chair. This kid is so laid back. He always makes me smile.


Giving Brooklyn's baby doll a hug. He is such a sweetheart. I guess he's getting prepared to be a big brother!


Since it's cooled off at night, I pulled out his winter jammies. He figured out the zipper really quick and won't leave them on.


I was out the other night so Kurt tucked the kids in bed. I peeked in to check on them when I got home and this is how I found Brooklyn. She pulled all the toys out of her toy box and made it all cozy. She was totally passed out and slept there the whole night!


Kurt said this will solve our sleeping arrangement problem when the baby comes. Trenton can have Brooklyn's bed and Brooklyn can sleep in the toy box. OK, that won't really work... but hey, it sounded good. :)

0 comments: