Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Brooklyn!

November 17, 2008... A magical day I will never forget... It was on this day I became a MOMMY!

Brooklyn Renee. She was beautiful, healthy, and just what I always wanted :) It was love at first sight!



Within the first few days at home.


Even though she was a big baby, she looks so tiny here!


November 2009 - 1 year old... Walking, starting to talk all the time... still cute as can be!



November 2010 - 2 years old... Finally growing enough hair to do pretty ponytails, finding a personality of her own... and she's now a BIG SISTER!



November 2011... 3 years old. My how she has changed. She's smart, sassy and a whole lot of fun. She even has her own sense of style... This was not the outfit she went upstairs in... she came down from her nap in jammies that don't fit and a snow hat because she said she needed to stay warm.


Brooklyn had a great birthday today. She woke up so excited. She was all smiles and giggles. We went to the park and played for a while then she watched a movie with Daddy while I shopped for her party. I asked her what she would like for her special birthday dinner. She thought and thought then told me cheese crisp. Wow, that was easy on me! And she LOVED it.

I made a batch of brownies from scratch and that was her special birthday treat after dinner. Mmmmm, chocolate!


She can't wait for her Dora birthday party when we celebrate with friends/family this weekend.

Happy Birthday baby girl. You will always hold a special place in my heart. You have brought me many blessings and I can't wait to see what the future holds. I love you Brooklyn!

0 comments: