Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

I usually like to do all the Christmas decorating the day after Thanksgiving, but with me being pregnant this year, I'm exhausted so it was spread out over the week instead!

Our outside lights... They've been up for a week now and the kids just LOVE them!


Umm, we have a candy cane thief in the house! Busted!!! I didn't put as many ornaments on the tree this year because I wasn't sure if Trenton would keep his hands to himself. So far, he's doing pretty good! These candy canes were just too irresistible though :)


He LOVES the tree. His eyes sparkle as soon as he comes downstairs in the morning. He says hi to the ornaments at his level. And he picked up a new word too... I keep telling him "no touch" when he gets too close to the ornaments and every time he turns to me and says "peez" (for please). It's so cute!


For 3 days straight, Brooklyn told me we needed bells on the tree and we forgot to put bells on the tree. I don't know where she got the idea that trees need bells, but she wouldn't drop it, so I bought her some bells.


Both of them like to take the bells off the tree and jingle them and dance. They crack me up!


The finished tree. I love this time of year.


Brooklyn got in the decorating mood with me and even decorated the dog! I guess Bailee needed a little bit of Dora :)


I had to do a little rearranging to make room for the tree. Trenton doesn't care where the toys end up... He just likes to have FUN!


Kids playing outside while I was decorating inside. It was a good day for bubbles!


Hmm, I think I'll drive a train on the roof of the manger. Sounds like a good idea to me...


The stockings are hung!


Brooklyn is really getting into Christmas this year too. She loves all the decorations around the house and asks me every day if it's Christmas yet. So cute!

0 comments: