Saturday, November 26, 2011

Brooklyn's Birthday Party

We had Brooklyn's birthday party last weekend, I'm just a little late in getting the pictures up. Thanks so much to my Uncle Don for taking pictures! It's so nice not to have to worry about my camera when I'm making sure kids are having fun, people are being fed and whatnot.

Here's the birthday girl looking cute!


Bailee keeping track of the kids in the backyard.


I tried to scale things back a bit this year, but we still ended up with 40 people at our house. I have a big family, what can I say? The weather was perfect so at least they were able to be inside and out back.


Look, I can wink!


I made tacos to go with her Dora fiesta theme. They must have been a hit because this was the first party where there were no leftovers!


Trenton enjoying some lunch.


Waiting for my friends to come play a game with me.


Tanner playing the game.


Present time!


Mmm, birthday cake! She picked it out all by herself this year and was so excited!


I love cake!


Grandpa spoiling the kids with candy after Mommy said no more sugar for the night! I guess that's what grandparents are for... Trenton seemed to be enjoying his lollipop!


Mommy and Daddy got Brooklyn a new scooter, but brother seemed to think it was for him. I'm going to have to watch this boy. He's going to crack his head!


She tied balloons to the scooter and had to test it out in the house first!


I think she was talking to Grandma on her phone after the party.


Brooklyn had a great time celebrating her birthday with friends and family. I cannot believe how big she is and how fast she is growing up.

1 comments:

security equipment said...

I love your blog! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you