Monday, November 7, 2011

Mealtime Madness

I don't know about you, but I love baby mealtime pictures... These kids are so cute and funny.


Trenton is a good eater for the most part but when he finds something he doesn't like, he has to get rid of it as soon as possible. This particular dinner was noodles, meat and veggies... I thought it was good... Apparently he didn't think so. If you look close, you'll notice noodles on his head, on the wall, on the blinds, and it was even on the floor and dining chairs. He flung it everywhere! LOL


Cracks me up... whatever was on his plate this time was so good he had to lick it when he was done!


This kid will eat twice as much per sitting if he has a fork to use.


He definitely knows where to find his mouth!


Yep, pretty tasty! This happy boy loves to eat!


I know this picture doesn't fit my theme, but I had to throw it in. Brooklyn's new favorite chore is to brush Bailee. She does a pretty dang good job of it too!


0 comments: