Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Daughter is One of a Kind :)

I came home from the gym and Brooklyn was watching cartoons.... wearing a jammie shirt, panties and snow boots! I just love this little girl to pieces :)


She LOVES her snow boots and apparently they make her run FAST!


Another thing she loves is to dance. Here she is shaking her booty!


I caught her mid twirl... nice action shot with her hair flipping around.


And more dancing. She makes me laugh with all her moves!


Doing her puzzle. She had all the pieces out and sorted by color before putting them back where they belong. She definitely has some melancholy in her!


This was just too funny.... Who needs clean up service when you have a dog! Got crumbs? No problem. Bailee isn't allowed to sit underneath the high chair and beg while Trenton is eating, but she sure gets over there fast when he's done. She knows she'll find something!


And what is a post without a picture of this cute little ham. I guess he was pretending to be a puppy like his sister does!


I love these kids!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want mycock in her ass while she wears those boots