Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Proud Momma

I am so PROUD of this little girl. Today I told her "I'm so proud of you sweetheart" and she responded "I'm not sweetheart, I'm Brooklyn." :)


It has been 2 months since she's been potty trained and she is doing so awesome! I still put a pull up on her for bedtime, but for over 2 weeks now she's been waking up dry in the morning (with a couple exceptions here and there, but hey).

No matter what fun thing she's doing, she stops and tells me when she has to go. She'll even get out of the bathtub or swimming pool. No matter how far away we are, she'll hold it until we get to a bathroom.

And lately she has been getting herself out of bed around 1 to potty. I'm not too fond of that since I'm not used to being woken in the middle of the night, but I'm so happy that she's learning to get up. And it doesn't interrupt her sleep either. She climbs right back up into her bed, closes her eyes and I don't hear another peep until morning.

I am so proud of you Brooklyn! You're such a BIG girl now! Maybe one of these days I'll actually take the pull ups away altogether.... I guess they are more convenient for me so I don't have to worry about changing bedding in the middle of the night :)

0 comments: