Monday, March 23, 2009

Brooklyn's Portraits

OK, so I mentioned we had Brooklyn's pictures taken the week before she turned 4 months... well, here are some of the proofs. They turned out SOOOOOO cute!

This one is my favorite! Look at that crooked smile.


And I just love this one too!

Our sweet baby girl.


Her tongue cracks me up in this one. She's trying to "talk".


She was giving serious eyes the whole time.



Cute little feet.


She always holds her hands like this... like she's praying. I love that they captured that.



She was laughing in this one... right after she spit up all over her shirt :)



Look at those baby blues!


OK, she wasn't really looking at a fairy... she was looking at mommy, but that sure was a cute enhancement.


Too sweet.


All in all, they turned out pretty dang cute! It was hard to pick which ones to have printed.

4 comments:

Erika Amezquita said...

SOOOOOO CUTE! She looks adorable in these pictures they did a great job! I love her little outfit. She totally looks like Kurt its so funny.

barbafamily said...

Oh my gosh! SO cute and beautiful! They turned out great! It's always SO hard to choose :-)

Michelle said...

Oh my! What adorable pics! She's gorgeous Shannon! I miss you. Things are still up in the air for us, but not for long! Love ya!

Heather Weir said...

I'm so glad I got to see you guys at Rachel's baby shower. Brooklyn is a doll. These pictures are great. I love it. Babies are the best. I miss you all. when's the next get together???