Monday, April 6, 2009

Say Cheese

So, Brooklyn got a hold of the camera and started taking her own pictures...

You know, the ones where you hold the camera out with one arm and take pictures of yourself...

She thought she was hot stuff...

OK, not really... Mommy was the one taking the pictures, Brooklyn was just trying to steal the camera from me.

I was trying to catch her in the act. She just figured out how to blow raspberries and has been doing it ever since. It's so cute.


Just some silly pics...


This weekend I babysat my nephew for a couple days. Brooklyn had fun hanging out with him. She got all dolled up first...



And Tanner was even trying to be nice to her this time. Here he was giving her a hug. Then he tried to pick her up and carry her like a doll. I was right there to catch her before she fell off the couch.



And when she was sad and crying, he bent down to give her a hug. So sweet. Usually he just pushes her or tries to hit her.


I think she might be starting the teething process. Everything goes straight to the mouth. She was totally munching on this...


And she's fascinated with her feet these days. Constantly grabbing them and trying to eat them.



This is dolly. Brooklyn just loves to cuddle her.

1 comments:

Linae said...

I can't believe how advanced Brooklyn is, I mean taking her own pictures... wow!lol She is adorable and her portraits turned out soooo precious (I was there, kind of)! It was good to see you too, I'm so glad being mommy is making you so happy. Love ya