Friday, March 13, 2009

A Deal You Can't Pass Up

Albertson's had their Huggies on sale for $6.99 for a jumbo pack, which was great deal. I had coupons for $1.50 off which would have made them $5.50. But then I saw a friend's blog who showed boodle.com had coupons for $3 and $5 off, which of course was an even better deal. That made them $2 and $4 a pack.

I bought 16 packages of diapers today for $56 (including the tax). Seriously, that's like buying 5 and getting 11 for FREE! Who can pass up a deal like that!

Brooklyn is set for quite a while now! And mommy saved a ton. Woo Hoo!!!!
I went to a few Albertson's and they were sold out, so I went to Walmart instead. They price match and accepted all my coupons. This made my whole week!!!!!!!

5 comments:

barbafamily said...

That is SO awesome and exciting! And, you'll definitely use those :-)

Priceless Heritage said...

Happy to have helped! I've gotten 8packs so far. My Walmart was sold out of everything but newborn today and so I went to another one close and got some. I think I have like 20 more coupons- YEAH for us!

Kenyon said...

That is amazing!!! That would have definately made my day! Brooklyn is getting so big and she is SO cute!

Erika Amezquita said...

That is soooo Awesome Shannon, I cant believe how much you saved on diapers!!! Even though those $5 off coupons are for smaller diapers than what Ryan is wearing, I can still use them for my next baby so I'm gonna stock up! Thanks for sharing, what a great deal!

Erika Amezquita said...

Quick question, how did you end up getting so many coupons? I was only able to get 2 of each until I reach a limit. I downloaded the coupon thing on my computer, will it work if I download it in other computers here?