Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Picture Day

I took Brooklyn to get her 3 month pictures on Tuesday (since I hadn't done it yet and she'll be 4 months next week). They turned out so cute. We won't get those back until next week, but after we left the portrait studio, we stopped at my mom's and took some of our own.

This was Brooklyn's picture outfit. We set her on my mom's bench...


She looked so dang cute in that hat!


No smiles here, she looks all alone.


So we thought we'd have my nephew sit with her. He wasn't too sure about that idea. He didn't want anything to do with her.


Then she touched him...


He did NOT like that. He kept grabbing his arm and looking at my mom like he was tattling on her. "She touched me".


Then he decided to push her away...


Which of course made her cry. He kept pulling his arm away because he didn't want her to touch him. Me and my mom were cracking up.


We removed Brooklyn from the bench since by now she was all tears and didn't want anymore pictures with her pushy cousin... When we told Tanner to be nice to the baby, we got this scowl...


It was too funny. Next week my sister in law and I are taking the cousins for a group picture. It should be interesting to see how that unfolds since Tanner wants nothing to do with Brooklyn.

When we got home I showed the pictures to Kurt. He said they were acting more like brother/sister than cousins. Tanner is too funny. He is so jealous of Brooklyn anytime someone gives her attention. So cute!

2 comments:

Tawni said...

That is funny.
I am LOVING that had!

Erika Amezquita said...

I LOVE her little outfit, she looks like a cute little doll! So adorable.