Wednesday, September 28, 2011

We're Expecting Baby #3

We are so very excited to be expanding our family again. We are going to have 3 Kids, 3 and under!!!!! I know my hands are going to be full for a while, but we are looking forward to it! There are 21 months between Brooklyn and Trenton, and there will be about 19.5 months between Trenton and #3. Whew! There will never be a dull moment at the Bucy House!

Today was ultrasound day! I always love ultrasound day. For me, it really makes the pregnancy seem real. I love getting that sneak peak, seeing the heart beat and baby moving around in there. Gives me that peace of mind knowing everything is developing on track and this little life truly is beginning.

I am 11 weeks along and Baby Bucy #3 is due April 19th!


This is the face with little arms curled up by the cheeks. It's really hard to see this time around. I was looking back through the early ultrasounds of my other two and they were so much more zoomed in to see the details. Oh well... all looks good and that's all that matters! :)


The little arm was waving at us :)


The ultrasound tech gave Brooklyn her own picture of the baby. Brooklyn was so excited. She was jumping all over showing all the nurses and the Dr. and whoever else crossed her path. She kept saying "Here's a picture of the baby in my mommy's tummy".


So far this pregnancy is following suit with my others. No morning sickness or anything like that. I'm just really exhausted most days. I have Brooklyn and Trenton on the same nap schedule so that means I get to sneak one in every day too. That helps! I am really looking forward to having a Spring baby so I won't need to be pregnant through Summer again! :)

We are so very blessed and can't wait to become a family of five!

0 comments: