Sunday, September 11, 2011

Riding in Style!

Trenton was starting to outgrow his infant carseat so we decided it was time to do something about it. We weren't ready to put Brooklyn in a booster seat just yet, so she got a Britax Frontier that will hold her in a 5 point harness up to 85 pounds. She LOVES her new big girl seat, especially since it has cup holders! :)


Brooklyn's Britax Boulevard got passed down to little brother. Trenton is also loving his new big seat. And he looks so big sitting in it too!!! He is growing up way too fast!


I love how much these two love each other. Brooklyn was resting on the couch the other day when she wasn't feeling well. Trenton climbed up on the treadmill, leaned over the couch, looked her straight in the eye and said plain as day "HI" with a big grin. Melts my heart!


Just had to share this one. Trenton was finishing up his breakfast and I was doing the dishes. I looked over to check on him and saw this... I guess he didn't want to wear that shirt anymore! And it made his hair stand straight up. Makes me laugh! And of course since I was laughing at Trenton, Brooklyn had to do the same thing with her shirt.

0 comments: