Monday, October 3, 2011

Last Week Recap and Outdoor Family Fun

This looks a boy with no problems whatsoever... wish I could say the same for him last week. He was sick and having some difficulty breathing. My pediatrician said to take him to the ER so that's where we spent our morning on Thursday. Ended up not being a big deal at all, just a respiratory virus, but that was no fun. He was running a fever of 102.5 and just really cranky. Poor guy. He's feeling much better now though, breathing is back to normal and he is eating again. I really don't like when my babies are sick!

Just kicking back watching Baby Einsteins and having a snack. That's my boy!


This was Brooklyn coming downstairs after her nap. The reason I took her picture and thought it was funny was because this was NOT what she went to bed in. She has started changing her clothes about 4 times a day and loves to put jammies on... and usually when she picks out jammies, they are the thermal winter ones. Silly girl. She can't even reach the drawer they're in so she climbs on her rocking horse. Oh, and she has to change her panties every time she changes outfits so they match. She is such a girly girl. And making LOTS of laundry for Mom!


It's starting to cool off a bit more so we've been playing outside! Trenton on the Lightning McQueen car!


Brooklyn testing out the dump truck.


Trenton driving the dump truck so fast he's all blurry! Weeeee!


This is fun Mommy!


Brooklyn is finally tall enough to reach the pedals on her bike. She's been practicing now!


Still having fun! I love his face on this one.


Just a little video clip of them playing. This is the one nice part of living in a t-shaped culdesac... they have a nice open area to play with no traffic.




We got a bike trailer so we can all go on family bike rides. The kids LOVED it. Their smiles say it all.


All closed in and ready to go!


Brooklyn was peeking out the side at me. I was trying hard to take pictures and not crash my bike! LOL.



Daddy pulling the kiddos. This is his new bike!!! Now we can all ride in style! If the weather is correct and it's a nice cool day Thursday we're going to find a good place to bike in the afternoon.


I know I've said it before, but I am really looking forward to the weather cooling off. There are so many more activities we can do when we can spend time outside!

0 comments: