Saturday, September 24, 2011

Children's Museum of Phoenix

I have heard so many neat things about this museum so we had a play date there today with my friend and her twins. I wasn't too sure if Trenton was going to get his money's worth of a full admission price and thought he would slow us down, but oh my goodness... that boy sure had fun too!


Painting rocks with water.


Painting with one of the twins. I wish I would have gotten more pictures of all the kids together, but it was a bit hard to keep track of three 2 year olds and a 1 year old. They were all too interested in playing instead of having their picture taken!


More painting fun.


Noodle maze.


Cool, I can make music by beating on the drums!


This was the cutest little supermarket room. Brooklyn was already a pro at shopping after all the help she gives Mommy!


Trenton even had his share of buying groceries.


And they're off. So cute!


I love his face on this one. Shopping is serious business.


Loading her groceries onto the belt so her friend can check her out.


What on earth do you kids need all those carrots for? :) Carrot soup, carrot cake, or maybe my friend thought they might want to feed the rabbits or horses. Hmmm.



Brooklyn climbed up a ladder and there's an area to drop balls in a tunnel... the ball goes all around the room hitting bells, keys and other things to make neat noises. The kids thought that was great!


Trenton found some little game with a ball.


The cooking room. Brooklyn was making me a pizza.


Trenton was stirring up something tasty too!


Then they did their dishes.


Woo hoo, driving a pencil car is fun.


I'm a stud!


Brooklyn had to test out the pink rocket car.


Having a pretend ice cream cone at a little table.


Building a tower with the blocks.


This was cool. You put the race car in up top and there's a clear track so you can see it drop to the other side of the room.


Brooklyn with her friend.


In the art room... There was a big castle and the kids got to paint it. My little prissy girl didn't like to get paint on her though. She doesn't like to be dirty!



Making school bus art projects.


Concentrating really hard with the scissors.


Coloring. I had to watch this guy though because he thought he needed to taste the crayons while he was at it!


Oooooh, bicycle races!


I can do it!


Going up the slide. Yes, up.... I didn't get any pictures of him going down... He needed a hand :)


This place was so much fun. I was very proud of my kids too. They both behaved the entire 4 hours we were there! We will definitely have to go back another time. It really is a place for kids of all ages. I'm so glad I didn't have to carry Trenton around the entire time. He loved being one of the big kids and joining in on the fun!

1 comments:

Tawni said...

Looks like lots of fun! I keep wanting to go there...one of these days.