Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Silly Boy!

We were visiting my parents the other day and Tanner had one of his bikes over there. Trenton kept trying to climb up on it so I gave him a boost. He took off backwards and pushed this thing all over the house by himself. He thought he was hot stuff and was so proud of himself. He's getting so big!!!!


Is the food boring you? I was cleaning up dinner the other night and Trenton was snacking on some toast to keep him out of my hair. I looked over and started laughing because he was just sitting there resting his head on his hand.


He LOVES watching "Your Baby Can Read" videos. He's starting to imitate what they do too. I think you're a little too close to the TV though buddy.


Uh oh, brother spilled his Cheerios all over the floor. But have no fear, sister is here to help clean them up.... I guess it's a good thing the floors get cleaned often since they also double as a plate! :)


And that's what my silly boy has been up to this week!!!

0 comments: