Wednesday, July 13, 2011

More July Vacation Pics

It just dawned on me that I posted 4th of July pics, but not the rest. Here are some more from our recent Colorado trip...

Trenton was having fun playing on the kids' quad... Maybe next year he'll be able to make it go on his own.


Brooklyn figured out how to do it herself and had Tanner trying to hop on while she was moving. These two had so much fun together all week long!


Running FAST! This girl sure loves to be outside.


We drove to Telluride again one afternoon and rode the gondola into town. This is such a beautiful view!


Me and Trenton in the gondola.


Brooklyn sitting with Auntie Heidi in the gondola.


Me and the kiddos in Telluride. So pretty there!


We stopped for lunch at Brown Dog Pizza which is where we go every time we visit.


I love this picture... "Kissing Cousins". OK, maybe Trenton is just head butting like he always does, but it sure is cute!


Sleeping arrangements in CO. Trenton in the pack and play.


Brooklyn in her princess sleeping bag on the floor. After 8 nights of sharing a room with the kids, I sure was glad to go home to my own bed :)


We took the kids to the Dolores park to wear them out a bit. Brooklyn striking a pose...


Push me higher!


I thought it would be cute to get a picture of both my kids on the swing so I put Trenton in Brooklyn's lap and backed up to take the shot.... And as soon as I did, she pushed him right out. The camera still went off as I reached for him. Too funny!



And yes, I'm a big kid too and liked playing with them. Trenton must have been comfy because he just about fell asleep on me.


The day before we left a big rain and thunderstorm came in. Brooklyn was sitting with Kurt and kept putting her hands over her ears because it was too loud... then she fell asleep on him. She never does that! He moved her to a bench on the porch and that's where she napped for about an hour... through rain and thunder.


Trenton trying to help Grandma do the dishes. And by helping, I mean licking the dishwasher and rubbing his hands all over it. He left a lot of nice fingerprints all over the kitchen!


Trenton cut one of his top teeth right before we left for vacation and the 2nd while we were in CO. They came through so fast and are getting so big already.


Passed out on the drive home. I love how he has his arms behind his head.


Oh, and I'm happy to say, Brooklyn made it through the 7.5 hour drive each way with dry pants! She would hold it in between rest stops even if we were an hour away when she told me she needed to go. I had a pull up on her for back up so I wouldn't have to deal with a wet carseat, but she didn't need it! Way to go Brooklyn!

We had a fun vacation. Looks like this might be our 3rd and final one this year though :(

0 comments: