Monday, June 27, 2011

Friday Play Group

A friend of mine put together a play group with different activities every Friday. It's so great to get out of the house and let the kids have fun together. This past week was at Jambo Park. The kids had a great time!!! Here's Brooklyn testing out the train.


Flying the airplane.


Cousin Tanner got to come play too!


I just had to have a picture of this because of how ridiculous we look... Trenton is far too big for the Bjorn, but I wasn't about to let him crawl around all over the dirty floor... so this is where he spent about 3 hours! He was actually entertained with all the lights and stuff going on and didn't seem to mind. My back sure hurt when we were done.


Tanner and Brooklyn were cute holding hands.


Tried to get a picture with Brooklyn's friend Nash. Tanner seemed to be the only one to pose for us.


Driving. Watch out!


Later that evening, Kurt and I took the kids to visit some friends. Baby Daisy is only about 2 weeks younger than Trenton. She is so petite compared to him. When I picked her up she felt light as a feather. Trenton sure liked putting on the moves... you know, poking her eyes, grabbing her ears, slapping her head. I guess I need to teach him how to treat the ladies when he has a crush!



It was fun to see the babies interact since last time they just stared at eachother! I'm looking forward to watching these two grow up together!

0 comments: