Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day Kurt! You are a wonderful husband and the best Daddy to our children.

Kurt and the kiddos all dressed up for church this morning...


We fixed Daddy a quick breakfast and gave him his present.


And when we got to church, they had all these cool cars parked in the lawn. I don't think there was any particular reason... just that they were cool and dads like cars! :)

I think this was Kurt's favorite... The Mazaratti.


This Corvette had neat doors...


The Ferrari was pretty too. And yes, all the dads had fun checking them out! There were a ton more, and motorcycles too, but you get the idea...


I thought it was pretty neat that after the service was over, they were passing out Dad's Root Beer to all the dads.


After church, we had Kurt's dad, stepmom, sister, and her fiance over for lunch. We had a really nice afternoon, but I forgot to pull the camera out. There was good food, good conversations, and I think more talk about cars, golf and other "dad" stuff.

For dinner, we went to my brother and sister in law's house to spend time with my side of the family. Trenton was flirting with the girls. Here he is with Aspen. She's his favorite I think.


Brooklyn and Tanner went swimming in Tanner's pool.


This was Trenton at our house this morning... The gate to the stairs was open so he helped himself and was halfway up when I noticed him. Luckily I got there just in time before he lost his balance.


Then this was him at my brother's house on the stairs. At the halfway mark he stopped to give me a smile.


Then turned the corner and went the rest of the way up all by himself. My brother stood behind him every step to make sure he didn't tumble. Trenton is definitely turning into a little explorer... and fearless.


We had more good food and a ton of fun over there. Didn't get kids home and in bed until after 10, but they survived. It was a busy day, but lots of fun. Happy Father's Day!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aspen needs my baby in her but first i want tofuck her in the ass a few times