Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bribery.... Works Like a Charm!

ALL of the toys were out of this toy bin and on the floor, on the couch, on the treadmill, etc. I don't care that they take them all out because they're having fun... but I wasn't in the mood to clean them all up today, so I bribed Brooklyn! We got a new Disney movie on blu ray and I told her if she cleaned up all the toys, we could watch it.


So that's exactly what she did. She pushed this little shopping cart around, filled it up with toys, then put them away and went back for more. Once they were all cleaned up, I held up my end of the bargain and we watched our new movie :) Everyone was happy!

Brooklyn is turning into quite the little helper these days! No complaints here :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

panties down baby girl time to get bumfucked while my fingers enjoy yourpussy, those panties r mine now i want to sniff yourcunt