Saturday, April 30, 2011

Silly Sleepers

This post is primarily for me so I can remember one of my most favorite things... sleeping babies. I have been peeking in on them lately during naptime and before bed and just keep finding the cutest little positions. They are so sweet, innocent and peaceful.

Just look at this face!


And the funny part is, he's laying the wrong way in the crib and doesn't fit so his feet are propped up on the bumper.


During naptime, Brooklyn had pulled ALL her toys out of the toy box and covered them with her "big blanket". I guess that made a good spot to fall asleep!


This picture is rare because she's in her bed. She's gone the past month and a half sleeping only on her floor. I'm not sure why, but that's what she wanted to do so I let her. It made me laugh because she's in the baby "touchdown" sleeping pose with her arms over her head.


More napping in a pile of toys. At least this time she's resting her head on a pillow pet.


He must like propping those legs up!


Where's Waldo? I mean, Brooklyn? Oh, in another pile of toys. Silly girl!


Most favorite sleeping position... on his tummy... just like mommy!




Kurt said he doesn't know why we bought her such a nice bed... it's only wasted space in there! She prefers the hard floor.


Hang on for dear life!


I love my sleeping babes!

1 comments:

Hemraj said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.