Saturday, April 2, 2011

Just Another Week!

Trenton was in his jumper and I heard Brooklyn laughing so went to see what was so funny... Trenton was jumping ON her!


We are taking another stab at potty training. Brooklyn loves to wear her pretty panties, but isn't quite getting the hang of it yet. I'm trying to have patience with her and know that she'll get the hang of it sooner or later.


I have an Aunt who makes quilts for all the new babies. Trenton just got his a couple weeks ago. It's so cute! It just about takes up my whole dining room table.


She embroidered his name on the top and his date of birth on the bottom.


Here is a close up of the fabric. She always picks out such cute prints and makes a beautiful quilt. I would love to be able to do this one day.


Trenton has been having fun in the walker. Hasn't figured out how to make it go forward yet, but sure can get that thing moving in reverse... that is until he gets stuck in a corner somewhere!


I was in the kitchen the other day and heard giggling coming from both kiddos. This is how I found them. Brooklyn was hiding on top of the table and Trenton was looking up at her. They were both cracking up at eachother. It was the cutest thing!


I've been playing around with the camera on my new phone. We were in Trenton's room and he was playing with his spinning speedway and having such a good time. It was a little dark in his room and I guess the flash on my phone is pretty bright. I couldn't catch him with his eyes open. Goof!


This made me laugh... I was trying to get a picture of Kurt and the kids. He's smiling for me, but both kids are in their own little world playing with belts and buttons in the truck!


My happy guy!


It's been so nice outside. Here's Trenton trying to figure out what grass is all about in Grandpa and Grandma's backyard.


Brooklyn and Tanner were playing in the sprinklers.


This little guy keeps finding Brooklyn's sippy cups and trying to drink out of them... until Brooklyn realizes it and steals them away.


So we gave him his own cup with water in it. He thought he was pretty cool.


A few nights ago Brooklyn's bedroom light was on when I was going to bed so I opened her door and found this... She was having a slumber party on the floor. I just left her and that's where she slept all night!


Then last night I kept hearing banging around after I sent her to bed so went up to see what was going on... she was in her toy box. I guess she wasn't ready to sleep yet.


And this was how I found Trenton.. he must have fallen asleep while trying to escape!


And that's what we've been up to this week!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

love potty training time, so nice once they are in panties it is so easy to feel hercunt