Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Trip Down Memory Lane

I know... a little sappy, but I couldn't help myself. Happy Anniversary Honey... Let's take a look back at April 17, 2007!


He looked at her...


She looked at him...


And that day, two became one!


We had a beautiful beach, beautiful weather, a beautiful ceremony... it was perfect!


We even had our first dance on the beach.


Here's to many many more happy years to come!


Since we're taking this trip down memory lane, I had to include a couple Jamaica Honeymoon pictures! It was so pretty there!


Nothing like waking up to this view for 7 days! We had the perfect honeymoon suite!


I know our vacations have changed a bit lately since our family has expanded, but I know we'll get back here someday!!!


Happy Anniversary to the man I gave my heart to! :)

0 comments: