Monday, May 16, 2011

Fun in May!

Every time I went to update last week, blogger was down... so here it goes!

Trenton LOVES to read his books.


OK, he loves to look at the pictures! Not quite ready to read yet :)


And he really LOVES to snuggle this monkey during naptime.


Brooklyn's "choo choo track". She was so proud of this. She kept driving Trenton's train and cars over the track.


Big boy started climbing on his own a couple weeks ago. We had to lower the crib mattress. He's on his knees here, all the way up would have dumped him overboard.


He thought he was so funny crawling underneath his jumper. I have a picture exactly like this from when Brooklyn was a baby.


Brooklyn found Kurt's socks laying around, so put them on with her shoes. They're a tad big sweetheart!


She has been letting me do more fun things with her hair... and it's finally long enough to cooperate! Too bad it doesn't stay this pretty all day. After a few hours she pulls it all out :(


This made me laugh... reminds me of those undie jogs they do at some colleges! :) It seems lately she is happy stripping all her clothes off. Too bad mommy makes her put them back on!



They both had to crawl through the door of the play house at the same time...


Brooklyn was "vacuuming" with her own makeshift vacuum. And yes, those are snow boots on her feet. She has been obsessed with them lately and wears them on a daily basis. Kurt told her "nice shoes" and she quickly corrected him... "Those are not my shoes, they are my snow boots"


Say aaaw Trenton. I have to be careful with these two. She is always wanting to feed him, but doesn't understand that he can't have her snacks too. Last week I found cashews in his carseat. Good thing he didn't try and eat those.


Brooklyn and her art project. She LOVES to paint.


She made caterpillars to give to the Grandma's on Mother's Day.


And ladybugs too. Mommy helped her finish them off... she did all the painting herself.


Brooklyn made this for me in church on Mother's Day. So cute! I'm glad I got a picture of it because she took it off the fridge and her and Trenton ended up playing tug of war with it. I think Trenton won.

0 comments: