Monday, August 3, 2009

Have you ever thought your day was off to a bad start?

We were heading over to Kurt's mom's house yesterday for swimming and BBQ and she called saying she couldn't leave for the store because her car wouldn't start. It was probably the battery so Kurt was going to help her out. We got all loaded up in our Expedition and it wouldn't start either! WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF THAT? We jumped it with our car so we could go have our battery checked.

When we drove down our street we saw this... I made Kurt drive back around the block so I could take a pic :)



I guess our vehicles not starting wasn't so bad after all. There wasn't even a storm. One of the trees just decided to break in half. I bet the owner of the car didn't find this so funny.

2 comments:

Tawni said...

That really sucks! Lots of our tree's in our neighborhood fell down when we did have a storm. Luckily no cars were crushed.

Tawni said...

I haven't forgotten about us hanging out. This summer has been nutts and school starts in 1 week.
Hunter has all day & Gunner goes in the afternoon's 3 days a week.
I thought once school starts we could go out to lunch and I would only have 1 kid! Sounds good to me, let me know if you want to do that.
I'll have to keep you posted on when. Gunner doesn't start until the week after Hunter, so i'll let you know.