Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Another Tooth and We're Standing

We've had another busy week. Brooklyn cut her 3rd tooth so of course is chewing on EVERYTHING and drooling all over the place.


I gave her one of those biter biscuits to chew on and she went to town on it. It made a huge mess, but she LOVED it.


We took a day trip to Tucson to go to my friend Laura's baby shower. I haven't seen her in a couple years so that was nice. She's having a little girl sometime next month.


There was a dog there and Brooklyn LOVES dogs. She was all smiles and squeels.


And of course she was digging the coffee table. She loves to pull herself up on everything these days.


Standing up playing with her jumper toy. It's much more fun this way!



Pulling herself up on the carseat. And now that I look at this post I realize I've been taking a lot of pictures these days of her in her diaper. I promise she has clothes, it just seems like she spends a lot of time in just a diaper lately since it's easier to crawl. Dresses were getting in the way.



Standing up against the walker. She doesn't like being in the seat because she's confined, but she loves to stand next to it and push it around the room.


Standing by Grammy's refrigerator. She was playing inside of the fridge pulling everything out and when we closed the door she was trying hard to figure out how to open it back up.


Oh... look closely at this little monkey. She's not just standing BY the walker, she stepped up ONTO the base of it. What a little climber! She cracks me up, but also makes me nervous since what goes up must come down!


Thursday we are heading back to CO for a girls trip. Just me, Brooklyn and my mom. I'm excited to get out of the heat again, especially for some girl time!

0 comments: