Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Day at the Mall

I met a friend at the mall on Saturday and she brought her 5-month old twin boys. We were quite the sight with her double stroller and me with my stroller everywhere we went.

This is Jaxon and Braxton watching us have lunch at the food court. They are just adorable!


And of course, little miss Brooklyn. I usually just click her carseat into the stroller, but decided since she's been so curious we'd sit up like a big girl. She LOVED it. She got to see everything that went on, and even feel the pretty clothes as we'd pass the racks. And it was so easy when she got tired, I just laid the back down and she took a nap.


We were at AZ Mills. I haven't been there in at least a couple years. And I've never noticed how many baby outlets there were. I got all this (2 jammies, 5 shirts, 4 pants and a swimsuit) for under $40.


Brooklyn has more toys than I can count, but this is her new favorite (the blinds on the patio door). She plays in them daily.


She actually broke one of the panels yesterday when she pulled them down. I guess that's not the best baby toy!



I don't think she cares though, she's having fun!

0 comments: