Monday, May 4, 2009

Yumm Yumm

Well, I guess little miss Brooklyn doesn't think she gets enough to eat around here...

So she's resorted to eating her feet!


But between you and me, all you need to do is look at those pudgy thighs to know she's been getting the good stuff! This girl is not starving!

Yumm, let me get a lick of those toes.


This one cracks me up. She's got her eyes closed and is totally concentrating on the whole thing.



Hmmm, can I get both feet in my mouth at once???


Maybe I'll just stick to this one for now.


They must taste good since she munches on them just about every day now. I guess we better start thinking about introducing those solid foods so she doesn't have to fill up on feet anymore :)

7 comments:

Tawni said...

That's funny. I had some kids do that too, I just can't remember which one. Crap, I am turning into my mom.

barbafamily said...

SOOO cute! I love it when they eat their feet! It's so adorable!

Brandon and Melissa Brawley said...

Oh my goodness of course Brayden is sucking on his toes too! But I don't think he is quite into it as Brooklyn is :) I LOVE IT!! It's so much fun that Brayden and Brooklyn are the same age :) You are such a great mother! I enjoyed talking with you yesterday too :) I'm excited to get together soon!

Michelle said...

She's very flexible! I love watching the growth phases! You are a terrific mommy! Adorable!

Erika Amezquita said...

Brooklyn is so adorable. I love her big blue eyes, she is so cute. The pics are really cute, I love this baby stage- dont you wish she stayed this way forever!

I wish we could have stayed longer yesterday too, but it was late already and the kids were really tired and we all just wanted to get home- what a long day!

I cant tell you how much we appreciate all the help with Buster! The last time we left him with someone for just a weekend he came home completely sad he would just lay there and be miserable, completely not himself. I dont know how he was treated to be acting that way. This time after being with you guys for 2 weeks he's as happy as a horse! I'm sure you guys are relieved to have him gone, being the hyper dog that he is! Sorry for all the trouble he caused. Next time u take Bailey to the dog park, let us know so we can join you and they can play! Lets catch up soon, we're going to CA this weekend to see my grandma who came down from MX, I havent seen her in years. But dang, I feel like we just got back and now were leaving again! When I get back, lets get together and hang out!

Freedom Team Financial said...

I love when they eat there toes! The one with her closing her eyes made me laugh. What a little cutie!

I had a GREAT time seeing at the shower!

Anonymous said...

love to see if she can take it in theass while she does that