Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wheel of Fortune and other fun stuff this week

Wheel of Fortune came to Phoenix last week and I wanted to get on the show SO BAD. I love that show and am good at solving the puzzles. Kurt always tells me "we need to get you on that show"... and then we found out they were coming to Phoenix. I was so excited!!!

We drove down to Scottsdale and there were so many people there. Over a thousand I think. It was completely random to get called on stage for an audition. Everyone filled out an application and they drew 5 at a time out of a big drum. If your name was drawn, you went on stage and played a speed round with 4 other players. They had 3 separate games throughout the day and drew names at all of them. I kept holding my breath and hoping they'd call my name, but they never did, dang it. At one point they said "Shannon" and paused like they didn't know how to say Bucy or something, but they said a different last name. Dang it! I'm glad I tried though.

They said they were looking for enthusiastic, energetic people and with my sanguine personality type, I just knew I'd do good if I made it on stage. Oh well. We had fun trying.


This is Brooklyn trying out the swing at my parents house. She was having so much fun!


A little action shot. Look at that grin!



I visited my old office last week too. A friend of mine had twins a couple months ago and we went to meet the boys. Brooklyn was fascinated by them. Here she is reaching for Jaxon.


She kept holding Jaxon's hand. It was so cute. I didn't get any pictures of Braxton though. Next time!


Brooklyn was cracking me up. I was holding the babies and she didn't seem to mind me with another little one. She was trying to share her toys with them, but they're too young to care just yet. She wanted to play with them so bad.

0 comments: