Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all the mothers out there had a wonderful day. I was thinking though, every day feels like Mother's Day to me when Brooklyn stares up at me with her big blue eyes and ear to ear grin. I've wanted to be a mother my whole life and am so happy that my dreams have come true! Here's me and my precious baby girl...



Four generations... Brooklyn, me, my mom and my grandma.


Three generations... Brooklyn, Kurt and his mom.


We spent the afternoon at my brother's house swimming and BBQing with all the mothers. Brooklyn had her first dip in the swimming pool too. I wasn't sure how she was going to like it. She loves the bath, but this was a bit colder.


It took her a minute, but she loved it. She was kicking and smiling all afternoon. She was having such a fun time.



Here's my nephew playing basketball.



They had this cool blow up slide and sprinkler by the pool. The kids were having a blast.



Brooklyn on the slide.



Our camera takes underwater pictures. This was the first time we tested it out. The water was a bit murky, but we got some fun shots. Here's Brooklyn's cute tummy. I wasn't ready to dunk her under to get a face shot yet.


But the big kids were ready to pose for us. Here's Sage:



And Aspen:



And Princess Brooklyn when she got out of the pool.



At the end of the day, Brooklyn was wore out. She actually fell asleep during her bottle. You know she's tired when she misses out on her food.



Happy Mother's Day to all.

2 comments:

barbafamily said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day! I love all the pictures, especially the three and four generation pictures - how neat!

Kenyon said...

What cool pictures! Those underwater ones are neat. The gererational pictures are so special. Im so glad you had a great Mothers day, you deserve it. You are one heck of a Mamma!