Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New to Blogging

OK, my friends are all keeping touch w/ eachother, it's time for us to join this bandwagon! I'm new to this and don't quite know how to master it yet, but hey, it looks like fun.... So I'm officially a blogger! Bear with me for now! (and if you can give me any pointers, I'm open for comments - like how to link my friends to my page and use cute templates, etc).

I figured the best way to start this blog would be to give a recap of the highlights of 2007! Happy New Year everyone!

7 comments:

Kenyon said...

I'm so happy you have a blog...how fun! I love seeing all your cute pictures, your nephew was tiny when he was born. Your dog is so beautiful and he is crcking me up in that picture with his huge bone:)

Priceless Heritage said...

Shannon- so happy you found me! You look beautiful as always! Can't believe it's been so long- I missed you at the reunion. I'm adding you to my list! Happy New Year!

Linae said...

Yeah!!!!! I am so excited you joined the bandwagon! Love your all your pictures. I'm no expert, but I can probly help add a few links and things. Happy New Year!

Erika Amezquita said...

Woohoo! I'm glad you jumped aboard, it's fun to keep in touch and see what's new at everyone's blog. Hope you had a Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year!

Marquita said...

Hey Shannon! How's it going? I found your blog through Delanie's. I'm glad to see you're doing so great.

Marquita (Arrington) Severtson

TZ Crew said...

Thank you so much for leaving a msg on my blog! Welcome to the world of blogging it is great! Do you and Katie keep in touch? I lost her contact info and sent her a wedding invite but it came back. Glad to hear things are going well for you. Congrats on your wedding! Married life is sooo fun :)

TZ Crew said...

I just looked closer at your wedding pics and Katie is one of your bridesmaids. That is so awesome you guys are still in touch. Can you email me her info tiascanlan@gmail.com. Thanks