Tuesday, January 1, 2008

April 17, 2007 - Laguna Beach, CA





Our Wedding Day!


We were married on the sand right next to the ocean. During the whole planning stage, I kept saying we would have a beautiful sunshine wedding on the beach. And of course when the day came, it was all gloomy and overcast. We wouldn't let that ruin our perfect day so the show had to go on. It was so amazing though, literaly as we said our vows the sun came peeking out from behind the clouds and stayed out for the remainder of the day. I couldn't have asked for anything more! It was perfect.

This was by far the happiest day of my life. There were about 30 of our closest family and friends who traveled to CA to share our special day.

2 comments:

Linae said...

What a picture perfect wedding! So beautiful!

Erika Amezquita said...

I love the picture of you two love birds at the beach, what an awesome shot! looks like something out of a magazine! I'm still so bummed I wasnt there! 8..(