Saturday, October 29, 2011

Colorado Pumpkin Patch

I had wanted to take the kids to a pumpkin patch this year, but didn't think we were going to have time since we've been in CO the past 2 weeks.... Well, my Grandma read an ad in the CO newspaper for their pumpkin patch so we went and checked it out!


It was the coolest thing! It was a real pumpkin patch where you picked the pumpkins you wanted right off the vine! There were pumpkins everywhere! We had so much fun!

Here's me and the kids...


I absolutely LOVE this picture of Brooklyn. She was climbing on a 98 pound pumpkin.


And there's my happy boy!


Hmm, so many to choose from. Let's just check them all out.


Four generations... Too bad Brooklyn wasn't looking at the camera. Oh well.


She liked this one!


As I was taking her picture, she did this and said "Take a picture of my silly face" so this is what you get.... Yep, that sure is one silly face Brooklyn.


Trenton liked this one.


He was tripping a little because the ground was so uneven. His hands landed right in some stickers when he fell. I love his face on this one trying to clean his hands.


Brooklyn using her strong muscles to pick her pumpkin. Although they liked the big ones, we ended up picking smaller ones to make sure there was room to take them home with us.


Trenton checking out the 98 pounder...


Love him!


I am so glad the kids got to experience the pumpkin patch. I know they have them at home, but this was just so neat to be able to walk through the field right where they grow! We had such a great time.

0 comments: