Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Kiddos... Just Being Cute!

I can't get enough of these precious smiles! Trenton is such a happy little guy and such a fun addition to our family!


All dressed up to go to a birthday party in the park! Look how handsome he is...


Every little boy needs a cool hat to keep the sun out of his eyes at the park!


I didn't take any pictures at the park... too busy keeping track of the little ones. Brooklyn had so much fun and got so sweaty and dirty. Bathtime for her before bed for sure!


She just LOVES bathtime. She plays with her toys, swims, tells me stories. Such a sweet girl!



I had laid Trenton on Brooklyn's bed while she was in the bath. I went to check on him and found this... I guess he's ready to ditch the crib and sleep in a big kid bed too! :)



When Brooklyn got out, she thought she needed to sleep like baby brother.



Wearing their "Big Sister" and "Little Brother" shirts. I tried and tried to get a good picture, but they didn't want to cooperate. Oh well, they're still cute!



Usually when Brooklyn is napping and it's getting late, I'll open up her door and she wakes up right away... Not this time. She had taken everything off her bed and was sleeping on the floor.



I turned the light on, was calling her name, was rubbing her arm and tummy.... this little girl would NOT wake up. That's so unlike her!



I had to laugh. She was sleeping in her swim hat. What a silly goose!



I guess I'll finish off this post with another smile from my little man!



I just love these two!

0 comments: