Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Diaper Duty!

I looked down yesterday and Brooklyn was trying to change her own diaper. It was cracking me up!


At least she knows where they're supposed to go! She just kept telling me "diaper, diaper". I guess she needed to be dry.

I have no idea what this face is, but she's been doing it all the time lately. What a goof!


We just got back from a weekend trip. We stayed with a good friend of mine. Brooklyn kept getting up into my bed saying "sleeping" and would cover herself all up. Maybe this is a good thing since she's getting her own big girl bed next month.


Being silly on her slide. She doesn't get much outside time these days since it's getting too hot for mommy!



She made "soup" this morning on her play kitchen and was showing it off for me.



She is always so silly. I just love this little girl :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

can I change your diaper please I'd love to see your pussy

Anonymous said...

see it..... I want to lick it, fresh bald, puffy baby c--t covered in warm pee mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

perfect age babysex is the best

Anonymous said...

no matter how young always one hole ready forco ck

Anonymous said...

be a real goodfuck

Anonymous said...

She has her legs up in the perfect position, she wants her pussy and asshole licked, I'd shove my tongue all the way up her ass, then I'd jerk myself off and blow my load all over her stomach

Anonymous said...

Fuck yes just blow a huge nut

Anonymous said...

Telegram johnnycum

Anonymous said...

Yes I did too multiple times