Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Andy & Heidi's Wedding

My brother and Heidi were married June 12th at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas.



Brooklyn striking a pose!

Tanner and Brooklyn hanging out before the wedding.


Andy and Tanner. They both looked so handsome all dressed up in their tuxes!


Come on Brooklyn, I'll show you the way.



These two are so cute, always walking hand in hand. Best cousin friends!



Kurt with his mom and sister.


This is the front of the chapel in the Paris hotel.


The ceiling in the chapel. It was so beautiful.


Some of the guests.


Tanner and my dad. This was taken just before the wedding started. Tanner had lost all his smiles and was nervous. He didn't want to walk down the aisle.


My brother awaiting his bride!



The rest of these pictures were taken by my uncle. He has a better camera and didn't have a little girl occupying his time. Thanks Don for letting me steal them!

The ceremony... (no flash photography allowed so they look a little yellow)



Wedding vows.


With this ring, I thee wed...



You may kiss the bride...


I now pronounce you husband and wife.


Mr. and Mrs. Cook!


The wedding party (minus Tanner... he was done with pictures for a while).


With my parents.


My brother and his family...




Four generations of Cook's.


Me, Kurt and Brooklyn.


Heidi and Tanner. So sweet!


They had a buffet dinner reception at Planet Hollywood. It was so good. Here is the best man giving the toast to the newly married couple.


I couldn't hear everything he was saying, but it was funny. Bride and groom got a good laugh.


Brooklyn was toasting with her juice!



Cutting the cake. And yes, they were nice and there was no cake smashing in the face!


Me waiting to sign the guest book. My uncle thought we could use a profile pic of my big belly I guess.



Tanner being a "cool dude".


It was a really nice ceremony. I am so happy to welcome Heidi into the family (officially) as my sister in law. I wish my brother a long and loving marriage!

1 comments:

娃娃 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.