Friday, February 27, 2009

Some Silly Pics

OK, so I just love taking pictures of Brooklyn. She is so much fun and has such the personality these days! She was in a good mood the other day so I just started snapping photos.

Look at this sweet little grin. I just can't get enough!


These are the beautiful smiles she gives me all day long...


I have no idea what this face is. I promise she's not drunk :)


So serious...


Her and her bear friend...

My happy baby...


I just had to throw this one in. My mom got her this shirt. In case you can't see it, it says "New Family Favorite". I guess my nephew will have to share the love now :)


2 comments:

Tawni said...

I just love it when they smile that little! It is the best thing in the world!

barbafamily said...

She is SO sweet! I can't believe how big she has gotten! Love ya!