Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Brooklyn's Thrill Ride!

Brooklyn turned 3 months old yesterday. Where does the time go?

I was playing with her and thought she was big enough now and might like to try out the Rainforest Jumparoo so I put her in and she was ALL SMILES! She loved it...

What a happy little girl...


She was trying to figure out what the sounds and lights were all about...


She was having so much fun...


But she did not know what she was getting into... The dang thing broke the first time she was playing in it. Luckily I was right there with her and as soon as the back strap snapped and the seat fell, I caught her before she toppled out of the seat. She had a scared look on her face, but no tears and she did NOT get hurt. Thank goodness. I would have felt so bad.

I should mention this was a hand-me-down jumparoo. Guess it had it's first and last debut at our house. She had so much fun with it though. We might have to look into getting her another one.


One last look at this thing. At least it was a back strap instead of a front one or she would have fallen forward and hit her face on the toys.


After it was all said and done, she was all smiles again. Whew!!!

1 comments:

Tawni said...

That is scary! I can't believe the thing broke! Can you imagine what would have happened if you weren't there "taking pictures for your blog" to catch her.