Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Getting Ready for Baby!

It is so much fun getting ready for this little girl!

We bought our nursery furniture a couple weeks ago and Kurt put the crib together last week. Here it is in pieces. It actually wasn't too hard to get together. I think we had it up in under an hour.

And this is the final product. I just LOVE this crib. We looked at so many and this was the one I kept going back to. I just knew it was the one and I am so happy it's what we ended up with!

Rather than the slide down side, this one just has a drop down top. The top 9 inches or so fold over so you don't have to bend over so far to reach the baby.

And here is the changing table. I thought this was the neatest idea. It's reversible. When you're done using it as a changing table, it flips over and the drawers flip too so you can use it as a 3 drawer chest. We also bought the dresser that matches, but at the time I took these photos, it wasn't upstairs yet. I left my camera at my brothers house last week so can't get the recent shots I took. I'm sure I'll post more pictures in a couple months when the paint is done and all that fun stuff.

And for those of you who want to see the prego belly... Here it is! I am getting HUGE these days. I've seriously gone through a growth spurt in the past 3 or 4 weeks. It's crazy! But so worth it. I still can't get over the fact that a baby is growing inside of me. I just sit and rub my belly amazed about the miracle inside. We are so blessed to be bringing this little girl into the world. I can't wait to meet her and find out who she looks like. 4 more months!!!!

Oh... one more thing. She has a name!!!! We have decided to name her Brooklyn. We're still working on the middle name, but it will most likely be Brooklyn Renee. That's what we like best so far.

8 comments:

Helen Thomas Robson said...

I love the name that you have chosen for your little girl...so cute.
I have to say my favorite part of getting ready for a baby is decorating the room. That is the cutest crib ever. I can't wait to see your room for Brooklyn when you have it all done.
love ya
helen

Tawni said...

I LOVE that crib!! And how it folds down in front, that is an awesome idea!!
Lucky me has to bend over to get our babies out from day 1 because Brian HATES putting ours together, so adjusting it is a big pain i guess. So he puts it almost to the bottom from the start, which really sucks. And he has had to put it together 3 seperate times because we haved moved in between each kid, oops.
Cute belly!! Soo much fun!! I am just glad I am not in your shoes right now. LOL
It is fun being pregnant, but after 3, it is very fun not being pregnant!!Ü

Missy said...

Ok, how fun! "Getting ready for Baby" was such a fun stage in my life. I am so excited for you! And love the name:)

Kenyon said...

Cute belly, cute crib and CUTE name. That name is super cute. I am so excited for you Shannon. You are gonna have a blast being a Mom :)

Natalie said...

I'm glad I found your Blog!! I enjoyed getting to know you at Kenyon's B-day party. Congratulations on Everything!! One year mark, Baby, crib, and it's a girl!! How fun!! See you, soon I'm sure! :)

Erika Amezquita said...

You look so good pregnant! I really like the name Brooklyn, it's really cute. That's a nice crib too, I cant wait to see the finished project when the room is painted and decorated! It's so much fun.

barbafamily said...

You look so good and I LOVE the name Brooklyn - so cute! The crib is beautiful - I've never seen one like that before. Great choice!

Anonymous said...

love to be behind you playing with your tits, my hand drifts down your belly and into your pants, I rub your p---y through your knickers and feel them getting damp and your clit getting hard, my hand goes inside and I start teasing your clit " mmmmmm yes f--k that feels so good, play with my clit, rub my wet p---y " I gently start rubbing your p-ss then my fingers slide in " oh yes, f==k your fingers feel so good in my c--t come on f--k me good" I tease your clit and finger f--k you until your c--t drips juice, pull down your pants then your knickers, put my 9" c--k in your ass crack and gently push until your sphincter gives with a pop " OMG!! f--k that feels good come on ass f--k me, get your c--k deep in my ass f--k me harder" I reach around and start playing with your big hard clit and you moan and groan" rub my clit, f--k my aas harder deeper f--k me good, I wish I could take your c--k in my c--t I want you to f--k me so bad" your p---y is so wet my fingers are f----ng you like crazy, my c--k is balls deep in your ass and I pump you full of my man juice then watch it drip out, thanks mum you were a good f--k I want your c--t once baby is born, she can watch and learn while I eat your c--t because very soon hers will be ready