Thursday, October 25, 2012

Food Time!

Got the go ahead to start giving Madison solids.  I was hesitant since she has sensitive tummy/allergy issues.  It took 4 different tries with formula to find one that didn't make her vommit or break out in a rash so I was scared to see what was going to happen with food.  Guess we won't know until we try though! 


Started with cereal.  She wasn't too sure about it.


Didn't like the taste.

 And didn't eat very much of it...  But at least she didn't have any ill reactions.


Except for maybe this face.  OK, we'll try again tomorrow :)


I've got the Baby Bullet out and ready to make homemade baby food.  Next week we'll try some fruits and veggies!  I just have to be a little more careful with this sensitive girl than I was with the others.  They could eat anything!

0 comments: