Monday, March 12, 2012

Grandma's Birthday Picnic!

I just found these pictures on my camera and realized I never posted them. My mom's birthday was the end of February and we celebrated by taking the kids to the park for a nice birthday picnic with the kids, my dad, my Grandma and my uncle.

Trenton LOVED the swing!


I kept trying to get him off this ladder thing because he's still too small. I think he was trying to tell me "I am NOT too little Mommy" because he kept going right back!


Tanner had some cool moves on the ladder!


Trenton made his way up to the big slide.


And then took off down the hill. Catch me if you can Grandma! I think she can still keep up with him though :)


Driving the car.


The kids on the jet ski ride.


Brooklyn and Tanner on the ferris wheel. Brooklyn kept saying "I can see EVERYTHING from way up here."


I LOVE Arizona weather this time of year so we've been soaking it up as much as possible before the new baby comes!

0 comments: