Friday, March 23, 2012

Baby Celebration Luncheon

I didn't want to have a baby shower this time around... for several reasons. We don't know what the baby is, I saved all my stuff from Brooklyn and Trenton, and I really don't want people to feel obligated to buy me things just because we've decided to have more kids.

With that being said, a friend of mine from church wanted to do something special anyway just to celebrate the baby coming so I invited a few friends and we got together for a luncheon at Olive Garden. It was so much fun! And of course, being the special friends they were, they brought me gifts anyway.

Trenton had to check out the balloons right away!


I haven't really done any shopping for this baby, so after bringing home all these wonderful gifts, it's starting to sink in that the baby is actually coming... and coming fast! It's so nice to have "stuff" ready in advance. Oh, and thanks to my mother in law, that is a baby bullet on the left. I am so excited about that! I didn't have all that fancy stuff when I made baby food for Trenton... This kid is going to be set! :)


Little One will be here in less than 3 weeks. I've officially begun my "nesting" stage and am getting things prepared around the house... as much as I can anyway. This baby makes it hard to move around, and wears me out :)


I can't wait to find out if it's a girl or a boy and hold this precious little one in my arms for the first time! I'm getting so excited!!!!

0 comments: