Thursday, February 23, 2012

32 Weeks... And Counting!

I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by! Thankfully, it has been easy like my other two! I have just been very tired lately, and not getting much sleep at night since my hips are aching. Not too much to complain about though :)

I had another Dr. appt this week and they scheduled my c-section for Wed. APRIL 11th! It's all becoming real now. Only this time I don't feel as prepared since I don't know if it's a girl or a boy, don't have a name picked out, don't have to set up a nursery, haven't washed all the clothes, haven't been shopping for the baby, etc...


I know everything will come together... I'm just getting anxious to become a family of five :)

Here's my 32 week belly! I am really starting to feel huge, and then I remind myself I still have 7 weeks to go! I can do this!!!



Brooklyn still says she has a "Brooklyn Baby" in her tummy just like Mommy. She's so cute! She wanted her belly picture taken too. I have a new baby doll to take to the hospital when I have the baby so she can have her baby too!


I know this last 7 weeks is going to pass quickly. Kurt and I have started doing some early Spring cleaning to get ready. I want to have everything in order before the baby comes since I'll have 6 weeks of recovery afterward... So far, it's going well :)

0 comments: