Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Zoolights!!!!

We went to Zoolights tonight with my mom, grandma and a couple cousins. We had such a good time! Kurt and the kids have never been there, and it's been about 7 years since I've gone. It was a fun night!

My happy family by the penguins!


These kids rode in style, and all bundled up!


I loved this pretty blue tree!


This little dude sure had fun! I was hoping he would since it was after bedtime :)


The elephants were cute!


Kurt and I


With the kids... I love Brooklyn's face in this one. She was squealing one of her happy squeals. She was having fun too!


My grandma and two of my cousins by the orangutan.


So pretty!


I had to include the zebras. When we first pulled into the parking lot, Brooklyn asked if we were at the zoo. I told her yes. Then she said, "Oh, OK, I want to ride the zebras." Hmmm, I don't think so dear.


I wasn't expecting to see any live animals, but the zebras were checking us out!


Scary spider (as Brooklyn would say).


And what is a trip to Zoolights without a rhino's behind? :)


My cousin, Kyle, with the Pillsbury dough boy.


My cousin, Katelyn, with the jackrabbits (because she's a Mesa High Jackrabbit) Go purple and gold :)


Our whole group.... I don't think they realized I was taking their picture while they were shoving their mouths with kettle corn. Oops... Don't worry, I was doing the same thing behind the camera!


The talking giraffe. Kids thought he was pretty cool.


More giraffes...


Kids looking at the peacock.


More pretty lights.


Some bear cubs...


And we're on our way out...


What a fun way to spend the evening. Sure makes my lights at home seem like nothing now! :)

0 comments: