Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Little Ham

Trenton has been crawling up on his knees more often, but his position of choice is still the army crawl. He has mastered that over the past couple months and is pretty dang quick.


Oh, you have the camera out? Let me give you a big smile...


Yep, I'm pretty cute. Let me sit here and twiddle my thumbs for you :)


Now I'm going to get this chair.


Oh, you have the camera out again? Let me get it.


Wait, there's another chair. I think I'll move this one around.


Oh, there's the camera again.... I'm going to get that instead! (Notice his left leg bent up in the air.... this is how his army crawl works... one foot up and pushes off with the other... and it's always the same leg in the air. He cracks me up).


Nope, mommy won't let me have it, but here's another chair. I'll push it instead.


Hey, there's the camera... I'll pose again.


Now I'll go to my play house for a while. But first, let me smile for that camera.


Yep, he's my little ham! Show me that grin buddy!

1 comments:

Tawni said...

What a fun vacation! We need one of those.
The new pool is Skyline High School, Crismon, between Southern & Broadway. Much closer than the one you say you go to!! It has a beach entrance where I just sit with Bowman in a sling, while Saige plays around me, and the boys are off swimming in the deeper area. Soo much fun!!
You should come with us sometime. We are there almost every day.