Monday, January 24, 2011

Trenton - 5 months

My baby boy turned 5 months yesterday. And to celebrate, he decided to sit up all by himself without anything to lean on! Way to go buddy! He was so proud of himself... can you tell? I just love this kid's smile!


He actually held it long enough for me to take a handful of pictures too! I was right there to catch him if he decided to kick backwards. I guess I better find some padding to put under him so he can practice more without worrying about bumping his head on the tile.


I put him in his bed while I showered the other day. He was just talking and laughing so I took my time. When I went to check on him, this is what I found. He had reached the comforter and pulled it in bed with him and was totally laughing. I asked "What are you doing?" and this is the response I got. His face tells it all. I guess he was having fun! Peek a boo!


Watching Tinkerbell with his big sister. She sat there for the whole movie, he lost interest after about 10 minutes. He prefers watching Baby Einstein.


Showing off the shirt Grandma got for him. And yes, we did have our much needed "all day" date night on Saturday. Woo hoo! That was the longest I have left the kids at a babysitter, with the exception of my two hospital stays last year, but that didn't count!


This little boy is just growing up too fast. I love watching him experience new things and develop his personality. It amazes me how different he is from his sister at this age too. He is definitely my little snuggle bug and is becoming quite the mommy's boy. That is actually nice since Brooklyn was always a daddy's girl.

0 comments: