Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Kids Being Kids

Look at me... I'm so cute! Say cheese :)


And yes, she does know how to be a little stinker at times. We must have dropped a crayon on the floor when cleaning up and she decided to color me a picture ALL over the tile. Mommy made her help scrub it all up.


Playing ring around the rosies with Trenton. She was spinning him in circles singing the song. I wonder what was going through his head... Probably thinks he has a crazy sister!


Look at me, I'm having a tea party!


Equipped with tea and cereal.


We got some new storage bins to organize toys. I love them! Gives a spot for all the toys instead of thrown all over the floor. It's also teaching Brooklyn to help clean up. We sing the clean up song together and she helps put the toys back where they belong. Also helps her see what she has to play with instead of dumping everything on the floor to find a certain toy!


Trenton telling me a silly story.


Which includes the tongue! He loves to stick out his tongue lately.


Yep, he is a silly boy!


Look at that grin. Just hanging out in the jumper. And if you look closely... he does have a little bit of hair for the sun to shine off of :) Brooklyn's did the same thing when she was a baby. They were both born with a lot of hair, then it all fell out and around 6 months started growing back in.


Let me fix it for you brother! Or maybe she's just hiding from him instead... who knows!


Totally glued in to a Baby Einsteins animal movie. Gave mom a nice break to get some chores done!


Just sitting around telling mommy another story.



And yes, I know I'm cute!!!


Love getting all these big smiles from my handsome boy!

1 comments:

MySiteMalixi System Development said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.